problem with cid/sid in XML?

HackerisNewKnight

Hello,
I need to extract data from xml fayl but the XML stracture is not
usual,
it look like this:

<VALUES description="SCI TEST" localdatalen="1036" revize="4.0
[3507749146]" savestatistic="no">
<SIBValues Id="1">
<ReferencedVariable Name="LegToCharge">
<Data Type1="value" Value1="1"/>
</ReferencedVariable>
<ReferencedVariable Name="BackwardChargeIndicator">
<Data Type1="value" Value1="1" />
</ReferencedVariable>
<ReferencedVariable Name="BeforeAnswerInitialPresent">
<Data Type1="value" Value1="char" Type2="cid" Value2="B" />
</ReferencedVariable>
<ReferencedVariable Name="BeforeAnswerInitial">
<Data Type1="value" Value1="OctetString" Type2="cid"
Value2="BBBBBBBBBBBBBB" />
</SIBValues>
</VALUES>

Anyone has any idea why cid is being uded for? what does it do? what
is that for?

thanks

Joseph Kesselman

HackerisNewKnight said:
I need to extract data from xml fayl but the XML stracture is not
usual,

I'm not sure what you think is unusual.
Anyone has any idea why cid is being uded for? what does it do? what
is that for?

Remember, XML is pure syntax. The semantics are defined by the
applications that create and use that particular XML file. You haven't
told us where this XML came from, so we have no way of telling you what
any part of it actually means.

HackerisNewKnight

I'm not sure what you think is unusual.

Remember, XML is pure syntax. The semantics are defined by the
applications that create and use that particular XML file. You haven't
told us where this XML came from, so we have no way of telling you what
any part of it actually means.
Hello,
Usual XML is for me like this:
example:
<datas>
<a>usual</a>
<b>XML</b>
</datas>

The XMl file came from my friend, he asked me for help, but i
couldnt extract date from that, even i have no idea what the parametrs
are

maybe my knowledge of XMl is not enough.
could anyone help me how to get data from it? is there any XMLparser
class?