Problems with image in MIDlet

Dejan Mratinkovic

I am using Nokia Developers suit with JBuilder9.

I have created my own game. I used one of example classes -
SplashScreen from
BlockGame (copy-paste).

I have this problem - splash image is never shown on some models of
phone (default color phone emulator, nokia 7210 emulator). I don't get
any exception.
I used same splash screen image from BlockGame, it doesn't worked one
these two phones (works fine on series 60). But, when I start jad I
get with Developers Suite, it works correct.

Problem occurs even when I try to build this application with given
source code. Again, everything works fine with series 60 and mobile
phone emulators I get from Sun Wireless kit.

Jar I created and jar I get as example are same! I believe the
problems I get are somehow connected with some Meta-Inf or something
similar.

Where is the problem?