pypar error

smalltalk

I want to install pypar,but it always show following errors:
D:\pypar_1.9.3>python setup.py build -c mingw32

running build
running build_py
running build_ext
building 'pypar.mpiext' extension
D:\MinGWStudio\MinGW\bin\gcc.exe -mno-cygwin -mdll -O -Wall -I
$MPICH_DIR\SDK.gcc
\include -ID:\Python25\include -ID:\Python25\PC -c mpiext.c -o build
\temp.win32-
2.5\Release\mpiext.o
gcc: mpiext.c: No such file or directory
gcc: no input files

can you give me a help ?