python sqlite THREADSAFE?

EuGeNe Van den Bulke

Hi,

Is the sqlite distributed with Python 2.5 compiled with the
-DTHREADSAFE=1 flag? My gutt feeling is Windows (yes) MacOS/Linux (no)
but ...

If it is not on MacOS/Linux, how do I go about replacing the sqlite so
file with a threadsafe sqlite?

Thanks,

EuGeNe -- http://www.3kwa.com

Marc 'BlackJack' Rintsch

Is the sqlite distributed with Python 2.5 compiled with the
-DTHREADSAFE=1 flag? My gutt feeling is Windows (yes) MacOS/Linux (no)
but ...

Take a look at the `threadsafety` attribute of the module.

Ciao,
Marc 'BlackJack' Rintsch