Recommended Web Service + ASP.NET Load Test Tools?

Guest

Hi all,

Can anyone recommend a good HTTP load testing tool which can:

1. Simulate user interaction with a web site
2. Handle ASP.NET forms authentication login
3. Make random web service calls (and hopefully is compatible with WSE)?

Any good testing tools I should look at?

Thanks!

MasterGaurav \(www.edujini-labs.com\)

1. Simulate user interaction with a web site
2. Handle ASP.NET forms authentication login

Have a look
HtmlUnit: http://htmlunit.sourceforge.net
HttpUnit: http://httpunit.sourceforge.net
JWebUnit: http://jwebunit.sourceforge.net

All are written in Java but can be used for any "website".
3. Make random web service calls (and hopefully is compatible with WSE)?

What do you mean by "random web service calls"?

--
Cheers,
Gaurav Vaish

Guest

What do you mean by "random web service calls"?

Something that can load-test web service calls.

Basically submit random parameters (if possible) to a web service and track
it's response times, etc. under load.