Refreshing page

simon

If I go to the page (when I change some code in studio) directly in IE and
press
F5(refresh) or CTRL+F5, the page is the same without changes - it's
obvioussly cashed.
I used to do like that with asp pages in the past.
How can I exclude the cashe?

I don't like the debug and similar options because it always starts with the
start page of the project(default.aspx). Then I must go to my page with
clicks.
And the other problem here:
When I press shortcut key CTRL+F5 (Debug.startWithoutDebugging) I always get
page on a new instance of Internet explorer.
So then happens that I have 10 or more opened windows.
Is it possible to reload the page with changes when I press F5 in the opened
window? - without debugging, because opening page in debug mode is time
consuming
(takes about 20seconds).

Thank you for your answer,
Simon

Robke

| If I go to the page (when I change some code in studio) directly in IE and
| press
| F5(refresh) or CTRL+F5, the page is the same without changes - it's
| obvioussly cashed.
| I don't like the debug and similar options because it always starts with
the
| start page of the project(default.aspx). Then I must go to my page with
| clicks.

After changing your code press ctrl+shift+b. This will build your solution.
Then refresh the page in browser using (ctrl+)f5

Robke