Resizable Window

Anupama

Is it possible that first I make my window resizable,than if window is
less than a fixed size I can make my window not resizable?Better to say
can I change resizable feature during runtime?If possible,than how?

Lee

Anupama said:
Is it possible that first I make my window resizable,than if window is
less than a fixed size I can make my window not resizable?Better to say
can I change resizable feature during runtime?If possible,than how?

If the window is resizeable, and if the user's settings allow you to
resize windows from script, you can detect that it's smaller than you
like and set it to your minimum size.

Anupama

Can you please explain how?