ResourceManager won't load sattelite culture

secure_guy

I'm using really simple code, and this worked for a while, but it
stopped working. I can now never display in French. I saw an aricle on
impersonation, but I'm not using impersonation. I have an fr-CA
directory with a dll in it so it's building correctly.

Thread.CurrentThread.CurrentCulture = new CultureInfo("fr-CA");
Thread.CurrentThread.CurrentUICulture =
Thread.CurrentThread.CurrentCulture;
ResourceManager res = new
ResourceManager("SRCoprorate.framework.languageChooser",typeof(languageChooser).Assembly);
Label1.Text =
res.GetString("lblLanguage",Thread.CurrentThread.CurrentCulture);
}

The above code is in a user control. I'm pulling my hair out trying to
get the sattelite assembly to load, but I can only display english. Any
more thoughts?

secure_guy

Actually, I am getting a 'No Symbols Loaded' for the resource dll in
the output screen when I build the project. Any ideas why that might be?