RogueWave constructor failing

tejaswini.ks

Hi All,

I am using RogueWave libraries for an application. However, the
following snippet of code fails during DST.

struct tm* osTime;

time(&temp);
osTime = localtime(&temp);

RWTime CurrentTime(osTime);

The constructor RWTime CurrentTime(osTime) build an object CurrentTime
using struct osTime. However, during the DST hour, the object
CurrentTime gets an invalid value. Its a huge junk value.

Has any one of you come across the same problem anf found a solution
for the same?