Send Mail from Web Service

mmassari

Hi,
I need to send a mail message from a web service.
If i execute the code from a Windows Form Application the message is
sended correctly but if i execute the same code from a web service an
exception is throwed "Could not access 'CDO.Message' object".

That's the code:

Public Sub Send()
Try
Dim i As String
Dim m As New MailMessage
m.BodyEncoding = System.Text.Encoding.UTF8
m.BodyFormat = MailFormat.Html
m.Priority = MailPriority.Normal

m.Subject = "Hello"
m.To = "(e-mail address removed)"