Server Error in '/' Application, Length cannot be less than zero. Parameter name: length

Yugioh017

Can someone help me with this problem when im tring to load a page and
error pops up, if you can solve this problem thank you alot , so if
you manage to fix it then email me, thank you for your time.

Server Error in '/' Application.

Length cannot be less than zero. Parameter name: length

Exception Details: System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Length cannot
be less than zero. Parameter name: length

Source Error:

the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace
below.

Stack Trace:

[ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Length cannot be less than zero.
Parameter name: length]
System.String.Substring(Int32 startIndex, Int32 length) +172
Passport.Web.Security.Identity.DecryptAuthCookie(HttpCookie
authCookie) +329
Passport.Web.Security.Identity..ctor(HttpContext context) +101
Passport.Web.Site.Global.Application_AuthenticateRequest(Object
sender, EventArgs e) +29
System.Web.SyncEventExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication
+IExecutionStep.Execute() +60
System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step,
Boolean& completedSynchronously) +87