Setting up ODBC Connection in web.config

Rocky20

I need to know how to setup and use an ODBC connection to SQL Server
through the web.config file.
I have done a connection using OLEDB but not with ODBC. Here's what I
have with the OLEDB.

Web.Config
<add key="connectionString" value="data source=Testdb1; initial
Catalog=Test; user=tester; password=test"/>

In the code
Dim conn As SqlConnection = New
SqlConnection(ConfigurationManager.AppSettings("connectionString"))
Conn.open

I have an ODBC datasource setup already called TestDS. So how would
I setup my web.config file to use TestDS and what would my code look
like to open it.

Thanks

Mark Rae [MVP]

I need to know how to setup and use an ODBC connection to SQL Server
through the web.config file.

ODBC to SQL Server...??? Is there any reason why you can't use the native
..NET data provider...?