SQL Table not showing on phpmyadmin

Discussion in 'Databases' started by jordanm98, Nov 10, 2018.

  1. jordanm98

    jordanm98

    Joined:
    Nov 10, 2018
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    I recently created an sql table using php and when accessing phpmyadmin it said that no tables are created in my database, any help will be much appreciated.

    $link = connectDB ( true, false );
    if ($link) {
    $sql = "CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS muq
    ( muqID INT NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT PRIMARY KEY,
    dateTime DATETIME,
    taskTime FLOAT(4,2),
    useTime VARCHAR(60),
    usedM VARCHAR(40),
    freqRate VARCHAR(200),
    gender CHAR(1),
    age TINYINT UNSIGNED,
    email VARCHAR(100),
    comment VARCHAR(3000) )
    ";
    mysqli_query( $link, $sql );
    echo ($result ? 'Success' : 'Fail') . ": $sql";
    mysqli_close($link);
    }

    this is the code.

    jordanm98, Nov 10, 2018