sqlite 3 error

Manish Kutaula

I typed the following in my browser http://localhost:3000/My_test
and the following error occurred.

MissingSourceFile in My testController#index

no such file to load -- sqlite3

RAILS_ROOT: C:/rails/cookbook

This error occurred while loading the following files:
sqlite3

Request

Parameters:

None

Show session dump

---
flash: !map:ActionController::Flash::FlashHash {}

Response

Headers:

{"cookie"=>[],
"Cache-Control"=>"no-cache"}

can anyone tell me how this error can be resolved..

Phlip

Manish said:
no such file to load -- sqlite3

What does 'gem search sqlite3' tell you?

What does 'gem search -r sqlite3' tell you?

(And BTW this group discusses Ruby, which is a language. The best place to
discuss RoR, a platform, is the rails-talk mailing list...)