Stupid message

Sorin Sandu

When I try to open a aspx page I get a login dialog and after I fill the
user name and password I get : "Unable to find script library
'/aspnet_client/system_web/1_1_4322/WebUIValidation.js'. Try placing this
file manualy, or reinstall by running 'aspnet_regiis -c'.
This file is there, I put on security Everyone full control, I've reinstall
it but still error.
What's wrong ?

Ashish M Bhonkiya

Hi Sorin Sandu,

You need to give read access to the anonymous user for the file
WebUIValidation.js and the folder,
"System Drive" \Inetpub\wwwroot\aspnet_client\system_web\1_1_4322

Please double check to see if the file is also having this permission.

Regards
Ashish M Bhonkiya