symError

Rod Snyder

I have pages that are not viewing properly at www.truecompanion.net. They
are now generating the javascript below.

I searched the newsgroup on this and all of the references seem to be to
Norton Internet Security, which I'm not running (tho I am running Norton
Antivirus). I think I have isolated it to the Symantec Network Proxy. Does
anyone know what it is in the javascript that is causing this.

The only javascript I have on the page is for rollovers, however, the web
host has a canned javascript that is called. Could it be the rollover code
or the canned tell a friend?

Rod

<script language="JavaScript">
<!--