Taking list as an input from Python to C

c__

Joined
Jul 21, 2022
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hello,

I am trying to send a list as input from python to c. But I am struggling to do that:

1)I do not know how to send list as an input
2)I also do not know how to receive this input in c:
Here is my python code:
Code:
combinations = list(itertools.product([0, 1], repeat=(6)))
for xz in combinations:
    angle_ = angle_*math.pi/180
    print("Angle_: ", angle_)
    angle=angle_
    x = subprocess.run(["./sim", str(angle_), int(xz),int(xz)], stdout=subprocess.PIPE)
    #this line is wrong. I am telling int(xz) but it is list
    print("Angle: ", angle)

And here is the main.c:

int main(int argc,char *argv[]){
//int i_xset,i_zset;
int xset[6],zset[6];
sscanf(argv[1], "%le",&angle);
sscanf(argv[2], "%i",&i_xset);
sscanf(argv[3], "%i", &i_zset);

Joined
Aug 16, 2022
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Are you using the API? Because it doesn't look like so...
You are reading the source. You're supposed to transfer data from the C application to Python or from the Python application to C (I'm not sure which one you're doing).
The Python API can be quite tricky though. Just, stay away from it. I've tried it and it's hard because it lacks debugging tools.