Textfield validation in flutter

Reaction score
Working with flutter and dart project.Navigating from prev to next screen and then fetching some info of previous screen and then comes the textfield where need to validate number of characters to enter and button enable disable its easy but confusing in my project please help ..

Ad

Advertisements

Reaction score
can elaborate more on this?

Are you able to pass data from previous screen to next screen?

Noo as I have screen where there is card(visacard) on that nickname is there eg abc so i have one textbutton change nickname so from that i'm navigating to next screen which is change nickname screen now there is textformfield where i can see ABC name of card already there and the there is textbutton which should be disable so now i can update name with min 15 characters and button gets enable so that name will update to previous screen on that card the name will change that what i want to implement can you please help me

Reaction score
You can return the name from Change NickName Screen to PreviousScreen, then use setState to refresh the page.

PreviousScreen

Java:
Navigator.pushNamed(context, ChangeNickName.ROUTE,arguments: name).then((onValue){
  setState(() {
          onValue = name;
      });

Ad

Advertisements

Ad

Advertisements

Ask a Question