Three days with some of the coolest people in ruby and rails

Heather Keegan

What could be cooler than Ruby and Rails authors, experts, and hundreds of =
professionals that work with Ruby on a daily basis =96 all together in one =
location for great discussions and debates? That=92s what will happen at th=
e Voices That Matter: Professional Ruby Conference=A0coming to Boston Novem=
ber 18-20th.=0AYou should join us! We=92ll be talking about some intriguing=
topics and there will be lots of time for Q&A and code sharing. It=92ll be=
educational and it=92ll be fun. Give us a call or send us an email now and=
we=92ll tell you all about the event and provide you with a free eBook. To=
request more information and receive your free eBook, email Barbara.Gavin@=
PearsonEd.com, call 617-848-7026, or request information online at http://w=
ww.voicesthatmatter.com/ruby2008/index.aspx.=0Ahjk1127=0A=0A=0A