tokenize javascript string

Obscurr

I've got a long commaseparated string that I want to put into an
array. Is thera an easy way of doing this with javascript? I think
this is called tokenizing (?) but I couldn't find anything about it
anywhere on the net.

obs

Laurent Bugnion, GalaSoft

Hi,
I've got a long commaseparated string that I want to put into an
array. Is thera an easy way of doing this with javascript? I think
this is called tokenizing (?) but I couldn't find anything about it
anywhere on the net.

obs

JavaScript has a nice method called "split()". It is so nice that it has
been included into the .NET API too ;-)

function makeArray( strLongString )
{
return strLongString.split( "," );