Translation of mailing list archives broken

daz

Hi,

The navigation bar on http://blade.nagaokaut.ac.jp/ provides a useful
button ([E] or [J]) to translate the content of individual posts
(to ruby-dev, ruby-list etc.) between Japanese and English.

Currently, it doesn't work.

It seems that excite.co.jp requires upper case for the language code.

Example: (long URIs may wrap for some readers, sorry)

&wb_lp=jaen (is NOT translated)
http://www.excite.co.jp/world/url/?...gi-bin/rcat.rb/ruby/ruby-dev/26195&wb_lp=jaen

&wb_lp=JAEN (translates OK)
http://www.excite.co.jp/world/url/?...gi-bin/rcat.rb/ruby/ruby-dev/26195&wb_lp=JAEN

.... the same for &wb_lp=enja -> &wb_lp=ENJA, of course

Could this function be restored, please?
( I emailed the webmaster two weeks ago. )

daz