treeview control recommendation

Andrew Poulos

I need to create a treeview control with the following options:
- expand/collapse all
- the small plus/minus images next to nodes that can expand/collapse
- assign images to each node
- dynamically assign an image to a node

Can anyone recommend a suitable one?

Andrew Poulos

Andrew Poulos

David said:
YUI is a lot of overhead for a tree. There are hundreds (if not
thousands) of other ones out there.
Yes, that's why I'm asking for a recommendation.

Andrew Poulos

David Mark

Yes, that's why I'm asking for a recommendation.

Andrew Poulos

I don't have a specific recommendation (other than to avoid YUI.)
Also, you should narrow your search to those that add behavior to
static lists and avoid those that generate the tree with script.