Trying to pinvoke SetLocalTime and getting Access Denied from asp.net.

Ken Varn

I have an ASP.NET application that is attempting to set the local computer
time using pinvoke on the Win32 SetLocalTime function. I keep getting Error
5 (Access Denied) whenever I try to make this call. I have attempted to
impersonate a reserved user that I have given Administrator rights, but the
call still seems to be failing. I have even tried setting the access token
to enable SE_SYSTEM_NAME privilige, but still no luck.

Can somone tell me what I need to do to make this work?

--
Ken Varn

EmailID = varnk
Domain = Diebold.com