Url with &

Brian

Good morning!

I am rolling some seperate virtual roots into a rewritePath-based
mechanism to simplify deployment. Here's the scenario:

We have many sites that look like this:

www.sitename.com/businessname/index.aspx

There are many 'businessname's so these get 'RewritePath' to

www.sitename.com/index.aspx

with 'context' for 'businessname'. I have some .html files named like
this:

Terms % Conditions-Privacy.htm

with Url's like this:

Terms%20&%20Conditions-Privacy.htm

The problem is, when this .htm file is in a 'normal' or non-rewritepath
virtual root, it works fine. But requests like this:

www.sitename.com/businessname/Terms%20&%20Conditions-Privacy.htm

Which rewrite to

www.sitename.com/Terms%20&%20Conditions-Privacy.htm

Fail with a 400 - bed request. If I take the & out, all is well, but
I'd rather not because there are a lot of these with lots of links to
them sprinkled around. I assume there is something the normal
StaticFileHandler is doing with the URL that I am missing?

Any ideas?

Thanks!

-Brian