What's this error then?

Sara Khalatbari

You remember me asking about running a program in my
code...I got a problem here

I copied the msgfmt here :

[sara@angoor HEADER]$ ls
allsamples
Backup
file-roller.HEAD.fa.po
msgfmt.py
header.py

& my code is:
#! /usr/bin/env python

import os
from os import execl

os.execl ('/home/sara/PYTHON/HEADER/msgfmt.py',
'file-roller.HEAD.fa.po')

But when I run it, this Error raises:
[sara@angoor HEADER]$ python run.py
/usr/bin/env: python2.2: No such file or directory

Do you have any solutions?

http://mail.yahoo.com

Wolfram Kraus

Sara said:
You remember me asking about running a program in my
code...I got a problem here
[...]

& my code is:
#! /usr/bin/env python
^
Remove this space, the line should be:
#!/usr/bin/env python

import os
from os import execl

os.execl ('/home/sara/PYTHON/HEADER/msgfmt.py',
'file-roller.HEAD.fa.po')

But when I run it, this Error raises:
[sara@angoor HEADER]$ python run.py
/usr/bin/env: python2.2: No such file or directory

Do you have any solutions?

HTH,
Wolfram