Where are my images?

CK

Hi all,
I have a strange problem. I have a login.aspx web form i use for logging in
to my app. It uses the asp:LoginView and asp:Login controls respectively. I
have this strange bug i can not figure out. When the user initially hits the
page, the styles are not applied and no images show up. Like I am using a
graphic for the sign on button. In the Designer in Visual Studio 2005 the
page looks exactly how I expect. Anyways, if you login and are
authenticated, you can press the back button and the page looks correct. All
the images are there, the styles are what I set them. I viewed the source in
and the paths to the images are the same etc... Any Ideas on how I can fix
this? Color and font styling seem to work. It is basically images are not
showing as they should. Including the image I point to in the <body> tag.
I am using themes and skin files and everything else seems to be working in
the app once the user is logged in. And I turn on enable themeing is set to
true and the there is a page directive that point to the theme.
Any ideas or suggestions? All feedback is appreciated.

Regards,
~CK

Mohamed Mosalem

Hi,
I think you should allow anonymous access to your images folder like this
<location path="images">
<system.web>
<authorization>
<allow users="*"/>
</authorization>
</system.web>
</location>

please let me know if you still have problems

Regards,
Mohamed Mosalem

CK

Awesome. That did it!!!! Thanks Mohamed.