window.open(...)

Guest

I have a main web form, "main.aspx" with one login-button. I'd like to open a 2nd form "frm_activity.aspx" in a separate browser window using a client script upon clicking the login-button from the main form

Some code from "main.aspx.vb"..
Private Sub but_Login_Click(...
if not isclientscriptblockregistered( "openw" ) the
dim dq as char(34
dim scriptstring as string = "<script language=javascript>
scriptstring &= "window.open(" & dq & "frm_activity.aspx" & d
scriptstring &= "," & dq & "_blank" & dq & ");
scriptstring &= "</script>
registerclientscriptblock("openw", scriptstring
end i
end su

Question1: The 2nd browser window is opened - but is not the focus window. The focus remains with the main form. What must I do to ensure the focus is on the 2nd brower window, i.e., "frm_Activity.aspx"
Question2: If I wanted to dispose of the first broswer window - from the 2nd browser window - How would I do this?