Windsor, Ontario Rubyists?

James H.

Are there any Rubyists (Ruby Nuby's included) in the Windsor, Ontario
area? I don't seem to see a Ruby User Group in my area, so if there's
anyone that would be interested in forming one with me, let me know.

James

Jamey Cribbs

James said:
Are there any Rubyists (Ruby Nuby's included) in the Windsor, Ontario
area? I don't seem to see a Ruby User Group in my area, so if there's
anyone that would be interested in forming one with me, let me know.
Hey, James. Just to the north (insider Detroit/Windsor joke!) of you,
we have the Southeaset Michigan User's group. We meet once a month,
usually in Ann Arbor, but last month we met in Dearborn. I know it's a
bit of a drive for you, but if you get the urge, come on over to the
next meeting. Here's our website:

http://www.rubymi.org

Jamey Cribbs

James H.

Thanks for the info Jamey! I'll have to try and make the trip up north
sometime =)

James