XML Services

Guest

Hello All, I have to work with a client web service which returns XML as a
return value:

<ValidXML>false</ValidXML><ValidationError>Some Reason for the
Error.</ValidationError>

How can i catch this string as XML on my end and make sure if it returning
true or
false i.e get the value of the nodes?

Thanks

Manny

Liming

I'm not sure I'm following.

Just read the string using XmlDocument object and parse the input xml
string however you want.

bpd

I'm not sure I'm following.

Just read the string using XmlDocument object and parse the input xml
string however you want.

Look at the XMLReader class.