Zlib decompress >> Extract to a directory?

Joined
Feb 18, 2013
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hello. I'm newbie in python.

Here is a code, but this code allows to inject zlib compress file to memory. (I think so, if it isn't tell me please.)
Booting etc. I don't know exactly what does this code?

import imp
s = ''
if (imp.get_magic() != 'm\xf2\r\n'):
raise RuntimeError, s
try:
import zlib
except:
raise RuntimeError, ''

import marshal
import sys
import os
for p in filter(os.path.exists, map(lambda p: os.path.join(p, 'ind.pyz'), sys.path)):
f = open(p, 'rb')
exec marshal.loads(zlib.decompress(f.read(905)))
boot('ind', f, 63916)
break

Now, I want to import ind.pyz file to a directory.? I'm using python windows. 2.2 or 2.6.

I'll very glad, if you could help me.