    publishing updates to the web site how does that work because I have to drag
    and drop dll's that I'm using from a vendor to the bin folder of my web app
    on the servers.

    =?Utf-8?B?VG9t?=, Aug 31, 2006

  2. Check out : http://webproject.scottgu.com/

    Juan T. Llibre, asp.net MVP
    asp.net faq : http://asp.net.do/faq/
    ===================================

    Juan T. Llibre, Aug 31, 2006

  3. when i open VS 2005 IDE and do new project I do not see ASP.NET Web Application

    but when i do new web site I see ASP.NET Web Site. How do i get ASP.NET Web
    Application as a template in my 'New Project' selection?

    =?Utf-8?B?VG9t?=, Aug 31, 2006
  4. re:
    > when i open VS 2005 IDE and do new project I do not see ASP.NET Web Application

    It's not supposed to be there.
    There's no ASP.NET web projects in VS 2005 any more.

    If you want a Windows Forms project, select "File", "New Project".
    If you want an ASP.NET application, select "File", "New Web Site".

    If you want to use VS 2003's object model for projects,
    download the Web Application Project : http://webproject.scottgu.com/

    Juan T. Llibre, Aug 31, 2006