0x7473c7d6 error: memory could not be read

Guest

I get the following error when closing an IE 7 browser window and/or upon
shutdown:

"The instruction at "0x7473c7d6" referenced memory at "0x00000112". The
memory could not be "read". Click on OK to terminate the program.

Are others experiencing this error, and ,if so, do you know what to do about
it?

I've seen this on both my home and my office computes, so I don't think it's
isolated to me.

RobinS

This is a .Net Programming FAQ group. You might want to post your question
to a group with "Windows" in the description.

Robin S.