1.0 App run on 1.1 Framework - Crystal?

Harry Simpson

I've got an 1.0 App (VS2002) that uses Crystal Reports engine (4 merge
modules). I need to install the app on a domain server and you know that's
a problem.

Has anyone had success running 1.0 App with crystal on 1.1 Framework (1.0
Framework uninstalled first)????

I tried this on a fresh Windows 2003 box and the web ran ok but the crystal
reports barked with a Query Engine Error with the temp rpt files.

Guess I'll need to bring the project into VS2003 and recompile or do the
ASPUSER workaround deal if this doesn't run on framework 1.1.

Ideas?

Are the reports created with VS2003 gonna run right in the VS2003 port??

TIA much!

Harry