    (standalone, applets, server, ..).

    Thx.

    , Mar 2, 2009

  2. Lew Guest

    wrote:
    > Can anyone point me to one or more Java programs that have been
    > explicitly compiled for 1.5 ? I know that I can get any of the JDK
    > demos from any 1.5 JDK, but I'm looking for somewhat meatier examples
    > (standalone, applets, server, ..).

    Less than five minutes googling found me
    <http://www.compadre.org/osp/>

    I'm sure you could do as well with your favorite search engine.

    --
    Lew

    Lew, Mar 2, 2009

  3. Roedy Green Guest

    On Mon, 2 Mar 2009 13:49:50 -0800 (PST),

    >Can anyone point me to one or more Java programs that have been
    >explicitly compiled for 1.5 ? I know that I can get any of the JDK
    >demos from any 1.5 JDK, but I'm looking for somewhat meatier examples
    >(standalone, applets, server, ..).

    see http://mindprod.com/products1.html The JDK version each needs is
    available if you click the "summary" link.
    --
    Roedy Green Canadian Mind Products
    http://mindprod.com

    "Learning is not compulsory... neither is survival."
    ~ Dr. W. (William) Edwards Deming (born: 1900-10-14 died: 1993-12-20 at age: 93))

    Roedy Green, Mar 2, 2009
  4. Bjorn Borud Guest

    []

    | Can anyone point me to one or more Java programs that have been
    | explicitly compiled for 1.5 ? I know that I can get any of the JDK
    | demos from any 1.5 JDK, but I'm looking for somewhat meatier examples
    | (standalone, applets, server, ..).

    http://lmgtfy.com/?q=java 1.5 samples

    -Bjørn

    Bjorn Borud, Mar 3, 2009