1) If you are looking for

ahmad

1) If you are looking for the truth to soothe and please your self,
just click on this link.
2) If you are looking for the secrt of the family happiness, just
click on this link
3) If you are looking for solving any social problem you face, just
click on this link.

http://www.islam-guide.com/

Mr. Secular

ahmad said:
1) If you are looking for the truth to soothe and please your self,
just click on this link.
2) If you are looking for the secrt of the family happiness, just
click on this link
3) If you are looking for solving any social problem you face, just
click on this link.

http://www.islam-guide.com/

1) If you enjoy upsetting members of serious, non-religious and
non-political newsgroups, such as this one, just click on this link;

2) If you are suffering from delusional fanatical, radical ideologies
that aim at taking over the world by any means, just click on this link;

3) Click on the link anyway and hopefully have a long lasting painful
heart attack.

http://fuckyou.com

Default User

1) If you enjoy upsetting members of serious, non-religious and
non-political newsgroups, such as this one, just click on this link;

Please don't respond to these messages. The perpetrators don't read the
groups they post to. I didn't see the original, either from my filters
or the news service's, all you did was bring it into view.

Thanks.

Brian