1st page

lostinspace

Might anybody have a clue why, in 1st page when copying and pasting from
NotePad to a 1st Page in progress,

the dashes and em-dashed are converted to question marks?
There must be a configuration which prevents this?

Thanks in advance.

Woolly Mittens

lostinspace said:
Might anybody have a clue why, in 1st page when copying and pasting from
NotePad to a 1st Page in progress,

1st page?
the dashes and em-dashed are converted to question marks?
There must be a configuration which prevents this?

The dashes in the text you're copying are problably from a part of the
font-set, which is not supported by the place you're copying it too.

Try converting your text to MSDOS ASCII, before working with it.

lostinspace