2 Connections

Tracey

Hey folks, I've got performance monitor watching my
ASP.NET web application with the WebService object's
Current Connection counter and I've noticed that when 1
person hits the site, this counter goes up 2 units. It
seems to me that this should be only 1 connection so why
do 2 connections appear? I also love the explaination that
is given by Performance Monitor for the Current Connection
counter, which reads:

"Current Connections is the current number of connections
established with the Web service."

Yea, really f****** helpful :)