2 QA consultants available immediately with us

Discussion in 'C++' started by mandarkraftware@gmail.com, Feb 21, 2007.

  1. Guest

    Hi All,

    We have the following consultants currently available.

    Consultant Name : Bandi
    Preferred location: Bay area, CA

    Documentation of Web Based and Client Server Applications using
    QuickTestPro,WinRunner, LoadRunner, and Test Director.
    · Proficient in Manual Testing and Automated Testing on client/server
    and web-based applications.
    · Adept in using automation tools likeWinRunner, Load
    Runner,QuickTestPro,AstraLoad and Test Director.
    · Hands on experience with all phases of Software Development Life
    Cycle (SDLC).
    · Proficient in different phases of Testing like System Testing, Unit
    Testing and Integration Testing.
    · Experience with Functional, GUI, Database, Stress, Regression, Load
    and Performance Testing.
    · Extensive experience in implementing QA Methodologies, test plans,
    test cases, test scenarios and test deliverables
    · Experience with programming technologies like JAVA, XML, HTML and
    SQL.
    · Expertise in writing and executing test cases based on base line
    requirement documentation.
    · Ability to work in-group as well as independently with minimal
    supervision.

    Consultant Name : Mandali
    Preferred Location : Chicago Land, Midwest, Manhatten area

    progressive experience in the IT Industry with more than seven years
    of experience in Quality Assurance/ Testing of Software Applications
    of Mainframe, Midrange, Client Server and Web based applications,
    manually and using automation tools.
    · Proficient in the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and
    Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC).
    · Strong working knowledge in Black Box & White Box Techniques, QA
    Tools, and Software Quality Process Improvement Approaches.
    · Strong work experience in defining Test Objectives, Planning and
    Estimates, Test Strategies, Test metrics/matrices, Pass/Fail criteria,
    preparing Test Plans, writing Detailed Test Cases, Test Scripts,
    Results Analysis, Reports, Defect Reporting and Monitoring, Project
    schedules and management.
    · Active participation in Technical Reviews, Review Check Lists,
    Interaction with Team Members, Developers, Business Analysts, Users,
    Knowledge Transfer, risk analysis and ambiguity reviews, SOX
    compliance auditing, documentation, and conducting training.
    · Expert in Validation /Verification Testing, Functional testing,
    Integration Testing, System Testing, Regression Testing, Performance
    Testing, Database Testing, End to End Testing, and User Acceptance
    Testing.
    · Well experienced in using testing tools-Quality Center,
    TestDirector, Requisite Pro, Test Manager, ClearQuest, Bugzilla.
    · Flexible and versatile to adapt to any new environment. Well
    passionate about the work he performs and works just as effectively
    either as part of a team or independently. Capable to handle multi-
    tasks; has lead experience in Offshore-Onsitn base line requirement
    documentation.
    · Ability to work in-group as well as independently with minimal
    supervision.

    Note : All consultants are Immediately Available

    Please feel free to contact me for additional information

    Thanks & Regards,

    Raj

    Kraftware Inc,
    Omaha,NE
    Direct: 402 218 2179
    Phone: 402 218 2185
    Email:
    Yahoo IM:
    , Feb 21, 2007

  2. Marcus Kwok Guest

    Marcus Kwok, Feb 21, 2007

  3. Ian Collins Guest

    Marcus Kwok wrote:
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >>We have the following consultants currently available.

    > Resume' postings are off-topic in this newsgroup:
    > http://www.parashift.com/c -faq-lite/how-to-post.html#faq-5.11

    It's probably more effective to reply directly to the pimp's email
    address () rather than here. They can ignore Usenet,
    but an inbox full of complaints should make the point.

    --
    Ian Collins.
    Ian Collins, Feb 21, 2007
  4. Lionel B Guest

    On Thu, 22 Feb 2007 09:25:25 +1300, Ian Collins wrote:

    > Marcus Kwok wrote:
    >> <> wrote:
    >>
    >>>We have the following consultants currently available.

    >> Resume' postings are off-topic in this newsgroup:
    >> http://www.parashift.com/c -faq-lite/how-to-post.html#faq-5.11
    >>

    > It's probably more effective to reply directly to the pimp's email
    > address () rather than here. They can ignore Usenet,
    > but an inbox full of complaints should make the point.

    I've also complained to his employer (obvious from his email address).

    --
    Lionel B
    Lionel B, Feb 21, 2007