2 Questions about user IP address

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Jack David, Jul 9, 2003.

  1. Jack David

    Jack David Guest

    I have a requirement to build the following:
    1: A user logs onto the web application using a user name and password
    (Done)

    2: The user is presented with a web page that contains 3 frames (Done)

    3: Based on some event that takes place within the system, I want to display
    a specific page in one of the frames in the page that is displayed to the
    user......This may happen a number of times while the user is logged into
    the session.

    Any suggestions on how to pop a page into a frame based upon some event. I
    am thinking that this will have to be a service that runs in the
    background....but what I really want to know is how to display to a specific
    IP address??

    Example:

    If phone number = 123-123-1234 then
    Check who is logged on
    Select a logged on user that is not busy
    Display pageABC.aspx to the selected user

    Jack David, Jul 9, 2003