249 $ simple web site design

koyal

simple web site design to up to 10 pages at 249 us dollars additional
web pages 25 $ each

flash intro design

web hosting if required

contuct us page

meta tag genration for search engine

up to 15 email account setup.

http://www.1websitedesign.net

Travis Newbury

simple web site design to up to 10 pages at 249 us dollars additional
web pages 25 $ each...

You now owe me $125.00 US. You have wasted 8 seconds of my life and I
have to charge you for it. And I bill in hourly increments. (Could
you also be a fuzzy helper bunny and fill out the appropriate 1099
form information?)

Thanks.

SAZ

simple web site design to up to 10 pages at 249 us dollars additional
web pages 25 $ each

flash intro design

web hosting if required

contuct us page

meta tag genration for search engine

up to 15 email account setup.
It would help if you learned how to spell and construct a grammatically
correct sentence - or is this what you get for $249?

asdf

koyal said:
simple web site design to up to 10 pages at 249 us dollars additional
web pages 25 $ each

flash intro design

web hosting if required

contuct us page

meta tag genration for search engine

up to 15 email account setup.

http://www.1websitedesign.net

This page fails:

- at WCAG Priority 1 (the lowest level of compliance)

....and contains no less than 85 HTML errors, and yes, Virginia, you CAN
embed flash in a standards compliant way :/. Admittedly, most of the errors
were 'missing ALT attribute' errors, but still... it's not hard.

Congratulations, at least the CSS validates.

Overall... 3/10

:))