    Is this wrapper causing IE to get confused as to the visited status of
    the page?

    Thanks, regards, dnw.

    Dot net work, Feb 11, 2005

  2. Dot net work

    Stefano Guest

    "Dot net work"
    > I have a 3rd party link button control that when clicked does not
    > retain it's visited color status on postback.

    [...]
    > Is this wrapper causing IE to get confused as to the visited status of
    > the page?

    Yes, it's possible.

    Can you say us the name of that control?

    > Thanks, regards, dnw.

    Bye

    Stefano

    Stefano, Feb 11, 2005

  3. Dot net work

    Guest

    Stefano, the control is part of a validation package called VAM, and it
    is the beta 3 version.

    The control in question provides additional functionality over the MS
    link button control in that it allows you to assign the link button a
    group name. Group names can be very useful for grouping sets of
    validation controls on one page.

    However, as I really like the idea of seeing the visited link color
    stay when I click a link button, I may forsake the additional
    functionality, and go back to using the MS link buttons.

    Thanks, regards, dnw.

    , Feb 11, 2005