4 balls: lone-ball side-bounce

Adam

Xah said:
recently i've been having fun with the pattern 633444.

I call it lone-ball side-bounce. It's a 4-balls pattern, where you
juggle as if only 3, but the other ball bouncing on the side by itself
as if a annoyance. I've been able to do 12*6 catches.

Java applet:
http://jugglinglab.sourceforge.net/siteswap.php?pattern=633444;colors=mixed

this pattern has 2 orbits.

Xah
(e-mail address removed)
∑ http://xahlee.org/

Dick Franco does a similar pattern with some added flair, don't know if
it's the exact same siteswap but it's a bounce out of 4.
http://dickfranco.biz/ in his reno video.

Adam

Roadkill

recently i've been having fun with the pattern 633444.

I call it lone-ball side-bounce. It's a 4-balls pattern, where you
juggle as if only 3, but the other ball bouncing on the side by itself
as if a annoyance. I've been able to do 12*6 catches.

Cool. Now do 633 with two bouncy balls.

Jack Boyce

Xah said:
recently i've been having fun with the pattern 633444.

I call it lone-ball side-bounce. It's a 4-balls pattern, where you
juggle as if only 3, but the other ball bouncing on the side by itself
as if a annoyance. I've been able to do 12*6 catches.

Is the 6 throw bounced off the ground? If so, this might be a closer
animation:

http://jugglinglab.sourceforge.net/siteswap.php?pattern=6BHL33444;bps=2.9;colors=mixed

Another similar one with 5 balls is fun too: a555505555

http://jugglinglab.sourceforge.net/siteswap.php?pattern=aBHL555505555;colors=mixed

Jack

PofN

Our said:
recently i've been having fun with the pattern 633444.

Would you please put in your self-nomination for the next Darvin Award,
pronto. Please relieve us from your existance in the programming
groups. You are a disgusting, mentally ill piece of work who made it
his goal in life to anoy as many people as possible. You should be
under 24/7 supervision and not be allowed to be near a computer.

Ralph

Jay Linn

PofN said:
Would you please put in your self-nomination for the next Darvin Award,
pronto. Please relieve us from your existance in the programming
groups. You are a disgusting, mentally ill piece of work who made it
his goal in life to anoy as many people as possible. You should be
under 24/7 supervision and not be allowed to be near a computer.

... and you're pointlessly replying to rec.juggling, just as Lee
pointlessly posted to c.l.j.p with a juggling matter - please try to
play nicely.