A dataGrid with a child DataGrid..

RSB

I have three Tables

Table1 .. which has Child records in Table2 which further has child records
in Table3.

Now i was thinking to Have a Datagrid for Table2 and then There should be
another child Datagrid for each Row of Table3..

Can i do it?? also how to HIDE the second Child Grid..

Any examples..

Thank you in advance

RSB

Vaibhav

I did something like this by creating the child grid at run time in the
parentgrid itemdatabound event. Also i had hidden the row by hiding the
cell on itemcommand event like click or something.

HTH

RSB

Hi Vaibhav,
Thanks for the reply. I think i wont or it wont work for me to create a
Child Grid in the Parent Grid.
so for you is that child gird is a Read only grid?? as i think i will end up
Editing and Deleting the child records.
But still is there any way i can have a look at the code...at least i can
get some Ideas..

Thank you

RSB