A different font-size on Print ?

EnjoyNews

Hi NG

I have a site where an invoice is shown on the screen in a IFrame.
I have this script on the site:
<script type="text/javascript">
function zPrint(oTgt)
{
oTgt.focus();
oTgt.print();
}
</script>

and this :

<iframe name="myFrame" id="myFrame" width="544" height="364"
src="InvoiceIframe.php?Invoice=<?echo $invoice;?>"></iframe>
<input type="button" value="Print Invoice" onclick="zPrint(myFrame);">

The site now has the invoice written in an iframe on the screen, but when I
click print, the printed invoice is very small.
It is written with css font-size: 9px and font-family: verdana which is
fine for the screen and matches the rest of the site.

But it is way to small when it is printed.

So is there anyway to write it with font-size: 9px on the screen but printed
with a larger font-size ?