    How do I this?

    Thanks,
    JW

    Skynet, Jan 7, 2004

  2. Skynet wrote:

    > If I make a form, can the pc (or server) make an XML-document with the
    > answers?
    >
    > An example:
    > There's a form with a field 'name', the user give his name and these become
    > save in a document ('<name>his name</name>')
    > How do I this?

    XForms binds form controls to an XML instance document, see
    http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/Forms/

    As for the server making an XML document, sure, if you have Perl or PHP
    or JSP or ASP or similar on the server then you can surely process the
    data submitted from a HTML form and create an XML document from it.

    --

    Martin Honnen
    http://JavaScript.FAQTs.com/

    Martin Honnen, Jan 7, 2004