    PAPI update, right now the browser simply display :"the page cannot be
    displayed" etc, it's possible to intercept the error message and
    display a better message to the user?

    FTornado, Dec 11, 2006

  2. Hi,
    Have you tried Setting Custom Error Pages In web.config?
    You will find the following URL useful which expalins how to trap all sorts
    of error in ASP.NET:
    http://www.aspnetresources.com/articles/CustomErrorPages.aspx

    Thanks and Regards,
    manish bafna

    =?Utf-8?B?TWFuaXNoIEJhZm5h?=, Dec 12, 2006

  3. FTornado

    FTornado Guest

    Thanks, thanks my friend!! I will try your sugestion !!NamastĂȘ!

    FTornado, Dec 12, 2006