    looking for some good online C content.Can anybody please give me some such links.

    Thanks in advance,
    Alice.
    alice, Nov 29, 2004

  2. > "alice"
    > hi all,
    > I'd just started learning C programming language and at present I m

    desperately
    > looking for some good online C content.Can anybody please give me some

    such links.

    A discussion of books for the beginner and the intermediate user is an
    obvious candidate for a FAQ. I don't think it's peddling books or becoming
    partisan to create §20.41 where Mr. Summit might say something along the
    lines that K&R2 and H&S are the most referenced books in the FAQs. MPJ
    Merrill & Michele, Nov 29, 2004

  3. On Mon, 29 Nov 2004 13:47:22 -0600, Merrill & Michele wrote:

    >> "alice"
    >> hi all,
    >> I'd just started learning C programming language and at present I m

    > desperately
    >> looking for some good online C content.Can anybody please give me some

    > such links.
    >
    > A discussion of books for the beginner and the intermediate user is an
    > obvious candidate for a FAQ. I don't think it's peddling books or becoming
    > partisan to create §20.41 where Mr. Summit might say something along the
    > lines that K&R2 and H&S are the most referenced books in the FAQs. MPJ

    So obvious that it is an FAQ, see question 18.10 of the non-abridged FAQ
    which mentions both K&R and H&S. The OP's question is also an FAQ, see
    section 18.9.

    Rob Gamble
    Robert Gamble, Nov 29, 2004
  4. "Robert Gamble" <> wrote in message
    > On Mon, 29 Nov 2004 13:47:22 -0600, Merrill & Michele wrote:
    >

    > >> "alice"
    > >> hi all,
    > >> I'd just started learning C programming language and at present I m

    > > desperately
    > >> looking for some good online C content.Can anybody please give me some

    > > such links.
    > >
    > > A discussion of books for the beginner and the intermediate user is an
    > > obvious candidate for a FAQ. I don't think it's peddling books or

    becoming
    > > partisan to create §20.41 where Mr. Summit might say something along the
    > > lines that K&R2 and H&S are the most referenced books in the FAQs. MPJ

    > So obvious that it is an FAQ, see question 18.10 of the non-abridged FAQ
    > which mentions both K&R and H&S. The OP's question is also an FAQ, see
    > section 18.9.

    So once again, I'm completely right and completely wrong. The only thing I
    would add to 18.10 is that having a hard copy of the FAQs allows you to mark
    them up with impunity. MPJ
    Merrill & Michele, Nov 29, 2004