How do I solidify my Python skills

Joined
Sep 15, 2023
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
I've just finished reading Eric Matthes' Python Crash Course. A book which I found great to learn Python within a short time. The learning process wasn't really hard for me as I was already familiar with programming in other languages. Now I'm done with it and I've just started learning Django since the past few days. Meanwhile, I want to keep practicing Python to avoid forgetting advanced Python topics such as OOP. I've been searching and experimenting different resources these past couple of weeks. I tried some online courses covering real work projects, creating GUI with Tkinter, Implementing useful algorithms, etc. But I didn't find any of them really suitable for what I'm looking for. I even asked GPT for some suggestions and I got to know some famous books such as Python Playground, Python Projects and The big book of small python projects, but I can't stop feeling uneasy about the issue and finding a good resource for this matter to keep on working on more Python projects beside the Django learning in order to solidify my Python knowledge and avoide forgetting it. So I wanted to ask someone who has more experience in Python learning journy. Is there anything you guys wanna recommend me? Any advices?

Joined
Dec 10, 2022
Messages
73
Reaction score
22
I'm by far no expert but, tsome of he things I've create for practice are
  • weather app
  • music player
  • movie search
  • simple shmup game
  • recipe book
I still like working with flask and occasionally do a flask website for practice.