A mail from Steve Ballmer. See what Microsoft will do and follow.

JustStand

"During the last decade, technology has been the catalyst for
incredible change. Ten years ago, the PC was just beginning to achieve
broad acceptance. Today, the PC, the Internet, and mobile phones and
mobile devices have all reached critical mass, creating fantastic
opportunities for hundreds of millions of people and hundreds of
thousands of companies around the globe.

In many ways, it was the launch of Windows 95 and Office 95 eleven
years ago that signaled the start of this transformation. ..."

For detail, view http://www.homeoftester.com/viewtopic.php?t=281
I have a dream, I hope I can be as strong as Enter key.

Stefan Scholl

JustStand said:
In many ways, it was the launch of Windows 95 and Office 95 eleven
years ago that signaled the start of this transformation. ..."

Right. 11 years ago I switched from Amiga to Linux.