A more flexible HyperlinkColumn is needed.

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Datagrid Control' started by Joe, Feb 18, 2004.

  1. Joe

    Joe Guest

    I would like to have a column in a datagrid that works like this...

    Initially displays like this:

    + <clickable link>

    If you click on the <clickable link> you are redirected to another
    URL.
    If you click on the + sign, this expands to the following

    - <clickable link>
    Some details about the link.

    Also, this is for a Sharepoint webpart, so I need to be able to do
    everything programatically, since there is no .aspx file to modify
    (very similar to a server control).

    Any ideas on how to implement this?

    Thanks,
    Joe